Thursday, November 26, 2009

Younger sisters got the same hair cut as me. We made a deal that they wouldnt have the same cute Wha

i am the oldest of 4. the littlest is my borther. My younger sisters got their hair cut today. i got my hair cut yesterday. i am rearely mean to them unless they take my stuff. We made a deal that they wouldnt get the same cut as i have and i wouldnt be mean to them. When they came home today. i asked them poliely and nicely if i could see their hair. they covered their hair with their hand. they got the same cut as me except i have red hair they have brown hair. and i have longer hair.



I want them to respect my space, individuality, and uniquness.



What do i do? They look like mini copies of me!



Younger sisters got the same hair cut as me. We made a deal that they wouldnt have the same cute What do i do?

How much younger are they? I know exactly how you feel. When I went and got side-bangs cut last year, both my little cousin and sister opted for the SAME look. Unfortunately for them, I knew how to style my hair. On them, it just looked like they were trying to look older than their ages. My mom just told me to take it as a compliment that they thought I looked so good that they wanted to imitate me. Someties it gets frustrating to have your siblings want to be like you/do the things you do/ etc, even when you make them "pinky-promise" that they NEVER will. But if you think of it objectively, it's someone who idolizes you and in that sense it could be a real ego booster. IF they're a LOT younger than you, let them slip. If they are just a few years younger(2/3) kindly request that they go change their hair style or threaten to cut their hair while they're asleep. It worked for me =]



Younger sisters got the same hair cut as me. We made a deal that they wouldnt have the same cute What do i do?

lol! ok sorry, you could like brush your hair differently to them so it looks slightly different. longer hair would also affect how it looks, you could exaggerate how long your hair is or something. STYLE IT!



Younger sisters got the same hair cut as me. We made a deal that they wouldnt have the same cute What do i do?

simple! remember all kids go through that stage.it just means that they admire you. when i was little, my parents said i used to want everything my cousin had, that's how they got me to do a few things. for instance they would try to make me do something and i would just sit there. but when i see my older cousin doing it (and i wanted to be just like her) i immediately wanted to follow. i know its a hard thing to deal with because u want your individuality. you sound like my niece like you are around the adolescent age where you want to and need to be yourself. here's what i think you should do. because it looks so nice on u i suspect their mind basically believes u have great taste no matter what you get. so next time go to the hair dresser with them. and pick out styles for them that are cute. at the same time its a little bonding experience. just really get them excited about another hairstyle. compliment them: "Oh this would look soooo cute on you."You like this one? I do. I would get this one but i think it'll look better on you. try it.trust me you're gonna love it." make them feel good about themselves. and if that doesn't work, just get your hair cut the day after and show no signs of what you're getting,. well good luck!



Younger sisters got the same hair cut as me. We made a deal that they wouldnt have the same cute What do i do?

well,you could wear it in different styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech