Thursday, November 26, 2009

What will my hair look like if i get a perm?

i already asked this but didn't get the exact answer i wanted soo.... plz help i have red hair that is kinda curly/wavey



i want my hair to look like my avatar %26amp; pple say my hair is gonna b dry but i already have a curl/wave %26amp; it's rlly silky i want my hair to look like this(the redhead w/ curly hair) /Users/student/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/jEsSiE's PiC's/HPIM0332.JPG %26amp; this /Users/student/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/jEsSiE's PiC's/HPIM0337.JPG %26amp; this /Users/student/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/jEsSiE's PiC's/HPIM0342.JPG %26amp; this /Users/student/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/jEsSiE's PiC's/HPIM0351.JPG will it turn out like this?!?!?!



What will my hair look like if i get a perm?

I'm pretty sure if you tell the place you're going to get your hair done how you wantit, they can do it like that.



Just describe to them what type of curls you want, and they should be able to do it.



Theres different ways they do it and different types of curlers and whatnot that they use to give different looks.



What will my hair look like if i get a perm?

well my mom and I both have red curly hair, and she gave me a perm when I was a kid and it was dry, frizzy supper curly and poofy, and I saw what happend when she got one a few years ago... same thing...



a red fro is not a good look, trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech