Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dying hair different colours - help!!!!?

Hey Everyone,



I currently have dark brown hair and I am wanting to dye it blue-black with bright red tips. I have bought bleach, blue and red hair dye. How would I got about it and what order to do it in. In desperate need as my hair is a mess and my friend is just about to jump in to the deep end. Please help asap.



Thanks



Ben ;-)



Dying hair different colours - help!!!!?

Becuase of the complexity of your color, I would recommend you see a professional to keep you from



(a) over processing your hair and drying it our or causing it to break off;



(b) causing the colors to bleed



Good Luck



Dying hair different colours - help!!!!?

my solution is to not dye your hair at all.



i hate when guys dye their hair. it looks gay. don't do it.



Dying hair different colours - help!!!!?

Hey ben id reccommend a salon but if youre anything like me youre going to do it anyways so here it goes. dye all over blue black providing youve checked it will have the desired effect on colour hair. leave in for correct time and then rince out completly bleach the ends of your hair where you want to go red and leave when rinced off apply the red and leave in for however long it says on the bottle rince out and rince your hair until the water runs clear. use a good conditioner for the next couple of washes to make sure your hair doesnt go brittle have fun!!!!!



Dying hair different colours - help!!!!?

only just seen this question hope it all went well....



Dying hair different colours - help!!!!?

OMG such a good idea i dye my hair all the time ats allways red one day and pink or blue or green or w.e the next! in my mind u use the bleach (not all of it) then the blue back all over then use the remaning bleach to put where yo want the red then red.



bleach: keep in wash out



blue/black:keep in wash out



bleach:"



red:"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech