Thursday, June 17, 2010

If I want hair extinsions where do I go and what is an appropriate price range?

I have natural cordial cherry red hair and it use to be down to my waist but I cut it for a guy I was engaged to and now the guy I am with adores long hair. He is not asking me to do anything but I really liked my hair long anyways. Do they have straight hair extensions and can I get it in my natural color and as long as I want it to be?



If I want hair extinsions where do I go and what is an appropriate price range?

Go to African American hair stylist, they do it best and the price depends on the lenght.. i think, starting at $ 500...but you should buy the hair first from beauty supplies stores, pick human hair and one more thing after a week your head will be hecka itchy that's one thing i hate about extensions..i only done it once..never again..cause you can't even wash your hair good due to extensions glued on top your real hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech