Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dark hair / fair skin?

my skin is pink and extremely fair. i have medium blue eyes. i look like i may as well have red hair, but it's a medium blonde. what i'd liiiike is darkER hair. not black because i know i wouldn't be able to pull it off with my skin/natural hair. maybe a dark brown. would that look stupid? my eyebrows are light brown/dark blonde. would i need to dye them as well?



Dark hair / fair skin?

strawberry blonde or your natural color is perfect



Dark hair / fair skin?

I think your natural hair sounds right for your coloring. I have really light skin and brown eyes and blonde hair. When I have gone dark-haired it did not look good at all. If I were you I would get some help for a hairdresser in determining what kind of darker shade would look good.



Dark hair / fair skin?

I have pale skin and I look better with dark brown hair. I have tried blond, but it makes me look washed out. The worst that will happen is that you have to dye it back. Try a temp color first so it will wash out and you don't have to live with it if you don't like it.



Dark hair / fair skin?

how bout dark



hair and pink hi lites



Dark hair / fair skin?

I have light skin like yours, and my natural colour is dark brown. It looks good, so if you try that go dark chestnut brown with highlights. seeeexy!!



Dark hair / fair skin?

if your eyebrows are a totally different shade than you're hair then it wouldn't look as great



Dark hair / fair skin?

why not add low lights? go to a professional for this



Dark hair / fair skin?

i got it! there is this stuff called fanci full, it is very temporary! you could try it out, and see before you go permanent. it is about $5 i think at wal mart. if you do dye, i do, a lot, i like feria the best, if you do it at home. good luck!



Dark hair / fair skin?

Please go to a professional, otherwise you may end up looking like a clown. A pro can darken your hair without going too dark, and can tint your eyebrows to match. Nothing looks worse than eyebrows that are too dark or light for your hair color. The stylist can match your brows to your hair. Good luck!



Dark hair / fair skin?

Dark brown would look awful. trust me i did the same thing with my hair. try dyeing it a light honey blonde. that would look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech