Thursday, June 17, 2010

HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

SO I'm a girl with freckles and red hair. My hair is natural and not fire engine red. I'm not fat or anorexic...I'm kinda on the tall side...Am i pretty?



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Hair color has nothing to do with it in my opinion......If you're hot you're hot.........



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

yeah, red heads are very sexy. I dated one once.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

you are cute



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

If you ask me and my class no cause the only red head is a teacher's pet geek



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

yes freckles are a definite turn on for a guy



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

no. a lot of boys that have red hair and frekles look like nerds...



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

yep. if your face is clear and youre redhead youre pretty.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

ummmmmmmm



okkkkkkkk



it doesnt really matter the hair color you could be a red head and be UGLY or you could be average or you could be pretty



same with any other color hair



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

I don't know... I can't see you.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Just by looking at your picture, I can see that you are o.k.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Well it depends



Do you look like that girl from the 70's show?



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Most likely you are but a pic would be great Im soooo into redheads myself Although its been a while since I seen one



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

i bet!!! red hair is hottt and freckles r adorible. but being ur tall ppl wont be all awww watta cutie theyll look at u as a mature yet fun girl :]



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

I need some pictures first



but some are hot like Lindsey Lohan and some other people too like Donna from that 70s show



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Sounds like it. I was married to a red head once and she was hot - appearance and actions.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Ahhhh Gingers r ugly



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Uh, too little information.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Need picture.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

I agree with Brittany!



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

the freckles remind me of a zebra or a hippopattamus..sorry no



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

Well i cant say your hott because well i cant see you but if you think your hott then thats all that matters i find someone with confidence is sexy 1 of the most prettiest girls in the world will not look as good if she doesn't walk with confidence.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

no red heads are scary. go home fire crotch.



HEy guys! Are red heads hot?

well...we don`t kno if u are pretty or not cause we don`t have a picture to look at but think over this...everyone has a "bright side" ...something that makes us pretty or cool or smth ...so find that thing and value it...and after that ull be hot not pretty ...defects are all over us but we have to overwhelm them with our hot sides

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech